Kiah Kidd

Kiah Kidd

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Parenting

I've always wanted to be a mother. I still want that role more than anything. However, the more and more I learn about parenting, the more I realize just how difficult it is going to be. Something that stood out to me this week was really everyone's personal stories about their family life.  I noticed that a large amount of my peers have come from broken homes and divorced families.  This brought discussions about the roles of both parents in the home.  I am blessed to come from a family where I still have both of my parents and they both have an active role in me and my siblings lives.  I guess one thing that I learned this week that I will keep with me forever is the influence of parents on their children.  It motivated me to find someone I want to be with forever so we can both be their for our children. 

No comments:

Post a Comment